<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Pluggin' for My Posse: The Back of the Napkin 

Dan Roam is one of my friends that I can easily refer to "totally frickin' brilliant." His excellent book The Back of the Napkin is available today on Amazon.com.

Not surprisingly, the book has been reviewed really well thus far. Business Week already did an article and an online slideshow about it and apparently the April issue of Fast Company will have an entire feature article on the book.

You will recall dear readers that I predicted that The Intellectual Devotional would be huge and then it became an NYT bestseller and since then has even had progeny!. So trust me when I confidently predict that you're going to be seeing and hearing a lot about Dan Roam.
0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?